It’s the most wonderful time of the year… unless you’re the Nerd. Instead of watching heart-warming Christmas specials, he’s playing some more bad games of biblical proportions, and the strange Christian-themed games just keep coming!
First up is Noah’s Ark, developed by Contra developers Konami and released in 1992 for the NES. Wrap your head around that one! After that, we’ve got Sunday Funday, a religious rehash of Menace Beach, a game where you play as a skateboarder who’s trying to save his girlfriend from gangsters before she gets stripped naked. How developers Color Dreams were inspired to turn this into a Christian game defies common sense. And just when you think it can’t get any worse, the Nerd busts out the baddest of the bad – Bible-themed games on the CD-i!
If you were hoping for peace and love this Christmas, you might be watching the wrong video. So spike your eggnog and grab your stockings, ’cause the Nerd is going to town on these awful games!
This is Angry Videogame Nerd episode 62
Watch all Angry Video Game Nerd episodes
Visit our website!
Our Facebook Fanpage!
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Undertale – 1 – Game Grumps Stream VOD (05/07/19)
- LEGO Speed Champions – Game APP for Kids – Gameplay, Walkthrough, Review
- [🔴24/7 STREAM] Valorant high kill games, guides, tutorials…
- The Walking Dead Game – Episode 4: Naked Zombie Boy | EP 2
- Minecraft DRAGON ESCAPE "FUNNY MOMENTS!" #4 (Minecraft Parkour Runner) w/PrestonPlayz & Lachlan