A playthrough of Parker Brothers’ 1991 board game adaptation for the Nintendo Game Boy, Monopoly.
Played through a single-player game against three CPU-controlled opponents.
I’ve always thought that, no matter how much technology has improved over the years, that the NES version of Monopoly is about the best board-to-video game conversion ever. It streamlined all of the cumbersome elements of the physical game into a multiplayer party-style game with really charming presentation elements, awesome music, and an easy to use interface. It got it all right.
And, the Game Boy version is almost a direct port of the NES version! The lack of voices and a couple of graphics are about the only things that you might hold against this one over the console big-brother title.
In other words, it’s awesome. You can’t get better than this if you’re looking for board games on the Game Boy. Well, unless your handheld has an NES emulator on it with its version on Monopoly! 😉
No cheats were used during the recording of this video.
NintendoComplete ( punches you in the face with in-depth reviews, screenshot archives, and music from classic 8-bit NES games!
Visit for the latest updates!
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Undertale – 1 – Game Grumps Stream VOD (05/07/19)
- LEGO Speed Champions – Game APP for Kids – Gameplay, Walkthrough, Review
- [🔴24/7 STREAM] Valorant high kill games, guides, tutorials…
- The Walking Dead Game – Episode 4: Naked Zombie Boy | EP 2
- Minecraft DRAGON ESCAPE "FUNNY MOMENTS!" #4 (Minecraft Parkour Runner) w/PrestonPlayz & Lachlan