ShadowCaster for IBM PC Compatibles was one of my first FPS experiences. Released on floppy during 1993 for DOS, it was based around id software’s raycasting engine which was somewhere between Wolfenstein 3D and Doom in it’s abilities. In Shadowcaster you play as a chap called Kirt. You possess abilities to shapeshift, and you generally have to defeat evil demons in order to save your kind and possibly the world. You know the score.
Retro Gaming Museum Channel –
If you wish to share this video in forums, social media, on your website, *please do so*! It helps tremendously with the channel!
✊Support Me! ✊
*Please consider supporting the channel on Patreon*:
Visit my eBay Shop:
Buy From Amazon (Amazon give a small commission to my affiliate account):
★Join me on Social Media★
Corel Video Studio Ultimate X9
Corel Paint Shop Pro X6
Blue Snowball Microphone
If you believe I have forgotten to attribute anything in this video, please let me know, so I can add the source in. It takes time to make these videos and therefore it can be easy to forget things or make a mistake.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://rantbit.com/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Undertale – 1 – Game Grumps Stream VOD (05/07/19)
- LEGO Speed Champions – Game APP for Kids – Gameplay, Walkthrough, Review
- [🔴24/7 STREAM] Valorant high kill games, guides, tutorials…
- The Walking Dead Game – Episode 4: Naked Zombie Boy | EP 2
- Minecraft DRAGON ESCAPE "FUNNY MOMENTS!" #4 (Minecraft Parkour Runner) w/PrestonPlayz & Lachlan