Are you a solo developer working on an indie game in 2020? You may have seen our previous videos discussing top solo developed titles. In this video we are focusing on inspiring single-developer games that are still in development!
We thought it would be great to share these titles now, so that you can follow the devs while they make their games. Hopefully these inspiring solo developers can help motivate your own gamedev journey
► Check out more Inspiring Solo Developed Games ►
► A New Gamedev Video Every Week! Subscribe ►
► Check out the Ask Gamedev Community Member Game of the Week: Rogue Depths by Glitched Studios ►
► Check out the games from the list! ►
► Ghost Knight: A Dark Tale by GrimWare Games –
► Omno by Studio Inkyfox –
► Hokko Life by Wonderscope –
► Bright Memory: Infinite by FYQD-Studio –
► An Airport for Aliens Currently Run by Dogs by Strange Scaffold –
► Way to the Woods by Anthony Tan –
► Dead Static Drive by Fanclub –
► Tunic by Andrew Shouldice –
► About Ask Gamedev
We’re a group of game industry veterans that make videos on games, the game industry, and more! This channel is for anyone that’s interested in video game development.
► Follow us
► Check out Ask Gamedev on Discord! Chat about game development in realtime.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Undertale – 1 – Game Grumps Stream VOD (05/07/19)
- LEGO Speed Champions – Game APP for Kids – Gameplay, Walkthrough, Review
- [🔴24/7 STREAM] Valorant high kill games, guides, tutorials…
- The Walking Dead Game – Episode 4: Naked Zombie Boy | EP 2
- Minecraft DRAGON ESCAPE "FUNNY MOMENTS!" #4 (Minecraft Parkour Runner) w/PrestonPlayz & Lachlan